Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Still Guffed

So in case the three week long silence hasn't given it away... my ankle is STILL giving me bother. I haven't been out running in about a month now, and it's really starting to get me down.

I have been to the physio, who says I have tendonitis. The really bad news is my River Ness 10k is looking kind of unlikely now. :(

However, I do have mighty colourful strapping!


So yeah. Kind of gutted at the moment if I'm frank with you. The fact that it is dragging on so long is frustrating, however I'm still doing everything I can to get back on track. I'm still swimming and doing the bikes, plus fitting in easy weight training and yoga when I can.

I have another appointment on Tuesday, where I will be fitted with some fancy insoles for my trainers to stop this kind of injury happening again, then I can probably go out running for short distances. But as I said, the 10k next week isn't looking good. Pretty devastated.

Anyway, I'll keep you all updated....

No comments:

Post a Comment